Thursday, January 17, 2008

Skyscrapers

Hi everybody!

Skyscrapers are beautiful constructions which make the view more interesting. I like how they look and maybe I want to be in the highest floor to feel how it is high. If you ask me whether or not I want live there my answer will be NO. Yes, it is beautiful, but i will not feel sefty to living there. After video "Sky City" I imaged how in the future people will live. It is catastrophic!!! People will lost the sence of nature. Maybe it solves the population problem but it will huge environmental impact.

1 comment:

Xixi said...

HI~~
How are u~
Yup...I really agree with you the point that many people don't want to live in the skyscreapers and the reason is very simple "it's just too high".
However, i think everything has adventages and disadventages....I think Human beings could have more benefit from building the skyscreapers~
see u
xixi